We have been Bristol local estate agents for years and are highly regarded with 98% of our customers recommending us*. We will deal with your property sale from start to finish negotiating the best possible sale price on your behalf, and you will have one dedicated person to assist you throughout.
Our sales service includes
- Professional photos, floorplan, eye catching brochure and ‘For Sale’ board
- Accompanied viewings with knowledgeable property consultants 6 days a week
- Negotiating offers and dealing with solicitors, mortgage advisors etc
The benefits of this package are
- You are in safe hands with a reputable Bristol Estate Agent
- Our knowledge of the Bristol market and our negotiating skills could achieve you a higher asking price for your property
- We have a team of property consultants who will be working in harmony contacting hundreds of applicants on our books to make maximum impact and sell your property quickly.
We are members of the National Association Of Estate Agents meaning we follow a strict code of conduct and are up to date with changes in legislation and best practises . Why choose an NAEA agent?
A Brief Guide To Selling
Making a good first impression
The front of your property is the first thing a potential buyer will see and many buyers may drive down the road to see the property before they arrange a viewing, so making sure you have a For Sale board and the front of your property is in good order can be one of the most important things.
Have a little spring clean
A grubby home can be very uninviting to potential buyers. Try and have a general tidy up and de-clutter to make rooms see more spacious and airy.
Not everyone has the same taste and a colour scheme you may like could distract potential buyers from the main selling points of your home. To appeal to more buyer why not paint your home in neutral colours.
Try and show your rooms to their full potential and size by removing anything unnecessary
All pets have their own smells and whilst you may be use to them potential buyers may not. Before any viewings try and give the property a good airing and if possible have a friend look after the pet during the viewing.
During the viewing
With knowledge of what the buyer is after and to make them feel more at ease it is better for us to do the viewings. While you will have great knowledge of your property some buyers will feel un-easy in asking certain questions direct to the seller
Don’t be offended if potential buyers make a low first offer as this is often the way. As our client we will advise you at every available moment but ultimately the price you accept is your decision.
When you sell or buy a property with us we will ask for your property conveyancer/solicitor details. We can recommend good local solicitor firms.