Bristol Property Centre was founded in 2011 and we are a well-known, respected, local, independent, Bristol Estate Agency with 95% of our customers recommending us.
Why use us to sell your property?
- We offer expert advice and an honest, personalised service from start to finish
- You will have one dedicated person acting for you throughout the whole process, no call centres here!
- We offer a bespoke Sales Service to suit your needs and budget
- As standard, we offer professional photos, virtual video tours, a floorplan/3D model plan, an eye-catching brochure, and a For Sale board
- Clear, competitive fees and no hidden charges, payable only when a successful sale is achieved
- We will manage all viewings with our expert property consultants 6 days a week
- We negotiate all offers to get you the best price and liaise with solicitors, mortgage advisors and more, taking the lead where you need us to
We are an NAEA Agent
We are members of the National Association Of Estate Agents meaning we follow a strict code of conduct and are up to date with changes in legislation and best practices. Why choose an NAEA agent?
A Brief Guide To Selling
Making a good first impression
The front of your property is the first thing a potential buyer will see and many buyers may drive down the road to see the property before they arrange a viewing, so making sure you have a For Sale board and the front of your property is in good order can be one of the most important things.
Have a little spring clean
A grubby home can be very uninviting to potential buyers. Try and have a general tidy up and de-clutter to make rooms seem more spacious and airy.
Not everyone has the same taste and a colour scheme you may like could distract potential buyers from the main selling points of your home. To appeal to more buyers why not paint your home in neutral colours.
Try and show your rooms to their full potential and size by removing anything unnecessary
All pets have their own smells and whilst you may be used to them potential buyers may not. Before any viewings try and give the property a good airing and if possible have a friend look after the pet during the viewing.
During the viewing
With knowledge of what the buyer is after and to make them feel more at ease, it is better for us to do the viewings. While you will have great knowledge of your property some buyers will feel un-easy in asking certain questions direct to the seller
Don’t be offended if potential buyers make a low first offer as this is often the way. As our client, we will advise you at every available moment but ultimately the price you accept is your decision.