*This property is fully booked for viewings*
Bristol Property Centre are delighted to offer to the market this beautiful 2 bedroom furnished flat with garage and roof terrace in a perfect location
Amazing two bedroom furnished flat in Black Boy Hill Clifton, 2 minutes away from Whiteladies road, the Downs and Bristol Zoo ideal for a couple (minimum 1 year contract). Available 12th September 2022.
*This property does not accept students*
The flat is on the first floor of a complex of 6 flats; it is south facing and gets a lot of light and warmth throughout the day. It has 2 bedrooms, one larger than the other. Both bedrooms are fitted with double beds (160cm for the master bedroom, 140cm for the secondary bedroom) and very large built in wardrobes. The carpet has been completely replaced and the walls repainted at the beginning of the year giving the rooms a very clean and healthy finish. The bathroom is spacious with additional storage under the sink and has a very strong bath/shower. The flat also has a small utility room with the boiler where washing can be done and tools, cleaning apparatus and product can be stored there. The washing machine also works as a dryer and is very silent so when the door of the utility room is closed it is hardly noticeable that the machine is on. The hallway leading to the lounge, kitchen and dining room was also repainted very recently.
The largest room of the flat is the lounge which communicates in a very sociable way with the dining area and the kitchen. The lounge has two very large and super comfy sofa, one of which is a sofa bed. The flat is provided with a large 40” Television (TV license NOT included in the rent). The dining area fits 5 people but the table can also be extended to accommodate for more.
In the kitchen, there is a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, electric hob and oven, kettle and toaster provided with the flat. The kitchen is very nice and functional, it has plenty of storage.
The flat has double glazing throughout and also benefits from the insulation and warmth from the ground floor and second floor flats. There is no humidity issue in this flat.
The flat is also provided with 1 underground parking space as well as storage shelves and a large police approved bicycle storage (fits ~3 bikes and is share with someone else) with a fitted alarm system. For any additional cars there is a resident parking permit scheme (see details below) with the possibility to acquire visitor parking permits too.
As well as the garage the flat shares the access of an amazing roof terrace with seating area which overlooks Bristol. The terrace is ideal for watching the balloon fiesta and doing a summer BBQs with the BBQ provided. Although shared, the kind neighbours rarely use the terrace which makes it almost private!
The neighbuorhood is quiet and is about 1minute walk from the Bristol downs which is great for walks, sports and BBQ! As well as being close to the downs it is only 10minutes walk from Clifton Down (shopping complex and train station), 15minutes walk from the Triangle and 25minutes walk from the Harborside centre.
5 minutes’ walk from the flat you have ASDA petrol station and Click&Collect as well as Tesco local, Sainsbury’s and Boots.
- 2 bedroom furnished flat south facing
- Rent: £1500/month
- Minimum 1 year contract.
- No pets
- No smoking
- Double glazing all around.
- Utilities: Water (included in the rent) and Electricity (hobs, heating, hot water) not included, internet/phone/TV license not included.
- Flat is provided with all furniture and appliances including television, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
- Flat is provided with furniture
- Master bedroom has a 160cm double bed and large built in wardrobe (this is not shown on the pictures).
- Secondary bedroom has a 140cm double bed and large build in wardrobe.
- Bathroom has shower & bath.
- Utility room with washing machine and drying racks.
- 1st floor flat, no humidity/damp and warm in the winter as sandwiched between 2 other flats.
- Lounge has a sofa bed for extra sleeping.
- Roof Terrace with BBQ and seating area.
- Garage for 1 car including police recommended safe storage for bicycles.
- Resident Parking Permit:
- Bristol Downs (park) is 1minute walk away.
- Access to the centre: 10min walk to Clifton down 15minutes walk to Triangle, 25minutes to Harborside Centre.
- Local amenities: ASDA (petrol and Click&Collect), Tesco Local, Sainsbury’s Local, Boots, Butcher
- Health Facilities: Pembroke Road Surgery, Pembroke Road Dental Practice, Pembroke Road Chiropractor.